Anniversary Conuntdown 2011

Monday, November 17, 2008

Family Beach Trip

We took a very short family trip to Huntington Beach on Saturday to try and take some family pictures for our Christmas cards. We will be posting the pics later tonight or later this week. The kids had some time to play at the beach and in the grassy area next to where we parked. I had also made a comittment to myself to read through Twilight before going to see it at the midnight showing on Thursday with some friends and I am happy to announce that on the way home from the beach I finished it. This was a huge accomplishment seeing as how I only started it on Friday!!! I guess I was a little obsessed! I also started New Moon on the way back, however I am taking this one a little slower so that the family gets some attention too, LOL. I can now see what my friends were talking about and how obsessed some people can get.

TTFN

Gennie

1 comment:

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

It's a good thing Greg was in the academy during books 1-3 because he didn't have the opportunity to be neglected and he didn't see how the house and kids were neglected. Shhh! Don't tell him.